Saturday, October 16, 2004

Doomed

It would appear that even though I have no idea what I'm doing here, I have succumbed to the temptations of blogging. Not having any clever ideas never stopped anyone, though, so off I go. I will use this blog to highlight specific goings-on in the world of popular culture, politics, and other areas that I find stimulating, worthy of attention, or stupid. Does this mean spending even more hours in front of the screen, straining my eyes and sabotaging my recently fixed back? Probably. We Are A Winner.

Expected readers of this blog including the author: 1, although often I'm out of town and won't be able to check out every damn post, so give and take 1

I do like the suave design of this Blogger place; what's the catch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home