Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Band, Let Me Hear You Say Something

Wow, that was one crazy, rambling post, wasn't it? This will be much shorter. Look, I need comments to my posts so I know I'm not just sitting here going insane all by myself. It's really easy, you don't have to register or anything, just click on the comments thingy below this post, and send me some love. Do it now.

I have also have this to say:

Shark Tale [con]
Mostly truly horrible - uninspired, bland animation coupled with a lame storyline (which is surprisingly, and unexplicably, ghetto-fied) and an embarrassing admiration for the lead voice talent, leading to asskissing sequences galore, especially in the case of Will Smith, who is showstoppingly awful. A few small sequences, some jokes, and a funny Martin Scorsese saves it from all caps.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Martin Degrell said...

You had me fooled there, Max!

Glad to know some folks are reading this trash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home