Monday, September 12, 2005

Back to My Roots

As if I didn't have enough to do, I've been pressured into creating a new blog, in Swedish. The reason for this is primarily the fact that although maintaining a blog in English is fine and dandy, it hardly puts the spotlight on my chops as a writer in Swedish, which - in all sincerity - is where my strengths lie (if anywhere). I'm still stupid enough to believe that there might be a future for me as at least a semi-professional Writer of Stuff, and then it's good to have a forum to showcase any talent I might have. The new blog will be more of your "typical" blog, with everyday thoughts on important matters such as movies, music, food, drinks, and so on. Don't worry though! Detoured will live on, I will continue updating it whenever I have something worthwile to say. I'm sure all of my (five? seven?) regular readers will appreciate that.

The new blog is located here. Check it out - but remember, it's entirely in Swedish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home